Victron BMV-700 (Precision Battery Monitoring)
Vat Calculated at Checkout
The BMV-700 is a high precision battery monitor. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
Battery ‘fuel gauge’, time-to-go indicator, and much more
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account.
Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10,000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6.5 – 95V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
- Low current consumption: 2.9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2.2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
|Supply voltage range:||
6.5 – 95 VDC
|Current draw, back light off:||
|Input voltage range, auxiliary battery:||
|Battery capacity (Ah):||
1 – 9999 Ah
|Operating temperature range:||
-40 + 50°C (-40 – 120°F)
|Measures voltage of second battery, or temperature, or midpoint:||
|Temperature measurement range:||
-20 + 50°C
|VE.Direct communication port:||
60V / 1A normally open (function can be inverted)
Product Data Sheet
No documentation is available for this product.
Office: (044) 692 0229
9 Via Appie Street, Voorbaai, Mossel Bay
Product Enquiry Form
Omega Watt Approved Support
We are the approved installer and technical support agent for the following products along the Garden Route.
Please get in touch and let us know on which product that you require further support.