Kodak Solar Off-Grid Inverter VMIII 5kW-48V 1 X MPPT
Vat Calculated at Checkout
Out of stock
The OG 5.48 is ideal as an affordable and fully functional centre of your off-grid system.
The wide MPP voltage range makes DC string design with your choice of module easy.
It's best suited to smaller domestic systems where no parallel operation is needed.
- Removable LCD control module with multiple communications servers and ATM.
- Built-in Bluetooth for mobile monitoring (Android App is available).
- Replaceable fan design for ease of maintenance Supply load from Grid or PV, even battery is not available.
- Configurable AC/PV output usage timer and prioritisation Selectable high power charging current.
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers.
- Compatible to Utility Mains or generator input Auto restart while AC is recovering Cold start function.
The Kodak VMIII inverter has a RS485 port that can be connected to the RS485 port on the Pylontech batteries for BMS communication. Therefore no other control module, such as the ICC, is needed.
Please ensure you use the communications cable supplied with the Kodak VMIII inverter and not that supplied in the Pylon cable pack when connecting the Kodak VMIII inverter to Pylon batteries.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 30.0 × 40.0 cm|
|Min PPT Voltage:||
|Max PPT Voltage:||
|DC Startup Voltage:||
|DC Shutdown Voltage:||
|Max Input Voltage:||
|Max DC Power:||
|Max AC Power (5 Minutes):||
|Surge AC Power (1 Second):||
|Max DC Current:||
|Max DC Inputs:||
|Has DC Fuses:||
|Has Integrated DC Switch:||
Product Data Sheet
Office: (044) 692 0229
9 Via Appie Street, Voorbaai, Mossel Bay
Product Enquiry Form
Omega Watt Approved Support
We are the approved installer and technical support agent for the following products along the Garden Route.
Please get in touch and let us know on which product that you require further support.