Geyserwise Delta T Electronic Thermostats Controller
Vat Calculated at Checkout
For use in 220V pumped Solar Water Heating Systems
Use as timer and differential control on pumped solar system
- Clear display of water temperature, time, day, heating mode and malfunction conditions on solar system and geyser.
- Auto or manual heating.
- Easy temperature setting to your requirements (30 - 65°C) factory default is 55°C.
- Four different temperature settings.
- Daily programmable timer with four time settings.
- Error conditions alert by warning code E2 to E5 and E7 to E9.
- Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cut-out at 90°C. Please note the cut-out temperature for systems expected to
reach temperatures above this temperature.
- Differential controller 220V pumped solar system
230VAC / 50HZ
|Main Relay contact rating:||
30AMP (Max 4KW)
|Secondary relays pump and solenoid:||
|Operating voltage range:||
160V – 250V AC
|Temperature display range:||
0 – 200°C (“-5” when below -5°C “EA” )
|High temperature warning:||
|Temperature setting ranges:||
30 – 65°C (heating water electrically)
when increase at a rate of less than 4°C per hour
|Electronic thermostat with mechanical thermal cut-out:||
|Dry heat detection:||
|Temperature differential setting:||
7°C – 15°C
|Temperature probe range for geyser:||
-30 to + 130°C
|Temperature probe range for collector:||
30 to + 260°C
|Collector antifreeze protection:||
0 – 10°C
Product Data Sheet
Office: (044) 692 0229
9 Via Appie Street, Voorbaai, Mossel Bay
Product Enquiry Form
Omega Watt Approved Support
We are the approved installer and technical support agent for the following products along the Garden Route.
Please get in touch and let us know on which product that you require further support.