Freedom Won eTower LiFePO4 5kW-52V Lithium battery
Vat Calculated at Checkout
The Freedom Won eTower modular stackable battery is designed for smaller 52V solar integrated and backup applications (general UPS, residential, telecoms, server rooms etc). The e5000 modules are stacked in a neat and convenient tower with the help of a plastic frame placed below each module, with options of 1,2,3, or 4 modules per system.
- DoD = Depth of Discharge, max recommended 90% DoD, recommended 80% DoD for average daily discharge, 70% DoD on average for optimal life. Max permissible DoD is 100%.
- Max discharge and charge (current and power) duration – 5 minutes per 30-minute cycle.
- Refer to e tower warranty document for further details.
- Assumed moderate cycling and ideal conditions of temperature, charge and discharge rates, and depth of discharge per cycle.
- State of Charge Display (0 to 100% indicated by six green LED’s).
- Alarm LED (red).
- Run LED (green).
- On LED (green).
- BMS Reset Button.
- Main On/Off Switch.
- Serial RS232 Plug for Programming via PC (by Freedom Won only).
- Dip Switch block for selecting module addresses.
|Dimensions||46.3 × 46.0 × 24.7 cm|
|Total Energy Capacity [kWh]:||
|Energy, 80% DoD [kWh]:||
|Energy, 90% DoD [kWh]:||
|Current Capacity [Ah]:||
|Max & Cont. Charge Current [A]:||
|Max & Cont. Charge Power [kW]:||
|Max/Cont. Discharge Current [A]:||
|Max/Cont. Discharge Power [kW]:||
|Max Recommended Inverter Total Rated Power (cont.) [kVA]:||
|Nominal Voltage [V]:||
52V, to suit 48V Inverters, min 47V, max 56V
10 years limited warranty
Product Data Sheet
Office: (044) 692 0229
9 Via Appie Street, Voorbaai, Mossel Bay
Product Enquiry Form
Omega Watt Approved Support
We are the approved installer and technical support agent for the following products along the Garden Route.
Please get in touch and let us know on which product that you require further support.