DAB Solar Motor
Vat Calculated at Checkout
R0.00 excl VAT
The DAB Solar Motor is the DAB system for pumping water using the most widely renewable energy, the sun. The system offers the possibility of lifting water from 4" wells (up to a 320-meter pump head) using the energy produced by the sun and allowing to feed small water networks at different times of the day.
The DAB Solar Motor consists of a submersible pump with a permanent magnet motor and integrated electronics. A VFD (variable frequency drive, integrated into the motor) and controller that allows the pump to be powered by photovoltaic panels (solar collectors) or an AC power supply. Switching on one or the other automatically. Thanks to these characteristics it is possible to use the pump in every part of the world, even in the most remote areas.
- The brushless motor with an innovative design allows the motor to be powered by both AC and DC power sources.
- The system consists of a motor that uses rare earth permanent magnets and has a built-in electronic unit comprising a frequency converter and motor controller.
- Vector control and MPPT are used to select the best operating point for the pump.
- The motor is configured in two sizes with maximum power output (P2) of 2200 W and Max speed of 3000rpm.
M220SOL - 0.37 to 2.2kW (55V starting, 150M Head Max)
M220SOL-H - 0.37 to 2.2kW (90V starting. 320m Head Max)
- Multiple power source controller to allow for Auto and Manual control of AC and DC power sources.
- Multiple inputs to allow for pressure or float switches.
- Integrated output contact for generator start control.
- Flow sensor capable to ensure long term system life (as accessory).
- IP65 weatherproof enclosure.
- Suitable for up to 2.2kW pumps.
- AC voltage input range 90 - 280 VAC; 10A.
- DC voltage input range 55 - 400 VOC; 12A.
0.37 to 2.2kW (55V starting, 150m Pump Head Max)
0.37 to 2.2kW (90V starting. 320m Head Max)
Flows up to 21m3/h and max head of 240 meters
Minimum 5o angle and bleed hole in upright position
|Max Input Limit:||
DC: 55 – 440Voc; 12A
|Max Power Output (P2):||
|Max Water Temp:||
Product Data Sheet
Office: (044) 692 0229
9 Via Appie Street, Voorbaai, Mossel Bay
Product Enquiry Form
Omega Watt Approved Support
We are the approved installer and technical support agent for the following products along the Garden Route.
Please get in touch and let us know on which product that you require further support.