Blue Nova RacPower 52V-100Ah-5.2kWh Backup Power (BP) Lithium Battery
Vat Calculated at Checkout
Blue Nova 100Ah 52V 5.2k RacPower BP (Backup Power).
- Ultra-reliable Lithium Iron Phosphate Technology.
- Designed for backup applications but can also be cycled on a daily basis.
- Power output = 5.2kW (continuous).
- Fully rechargeable in 2 hours.
Robust & Durable:
- Can be discharged to 100% DoD.
- Minimum cycle life > 6000 cycles.
Safe & Secure:
- Over-charge, over-discharge & short-circuit protection.
- Non-combustible & 100% Recyclable.
- CryptoLock® functionality optionally included.
|Dimensions||43.5 × 44.2 × 13.5 cm|
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
100Ah @C3, 25°C
|Installed Capacity @Vnom:||
≤ 50mΩ @1kHz AC
|Operating Voltage Range:||
40.0V ~ 57.6V
|Bulk Voltage (max.):||
57.6V ± 0.3V
|Float Voltage (recommended):||
54.4V ~ 55.2 V
|Charge Current (max.):||
50A continuous, ≤ 50A recommended
|Discharge Current (max.):||
100A for 30 mins., ≤ 70A recommended
Residual capacity: ≤ 3% /month, ≤ 15% /year
|Operating Temperature Range:||
@Charge: 0°C ~ +50°C
|Recommended Operating Environment:||
Temp. range: +15 ~ +35°C, Humidity: 5 ~ 75%RH
|Storage Environment (stored ≤ 1 month):||
Temp. range: –20 ~ +60°C, Humidity: 5 ~ 75%RH
|Storage Environment (stored ≥ 3 months):||
Temp. range: +10 ~ +45°C, Humidity: 5 ~ 75%RH
|Dimensions – Main enclosure:||
442mm x 435mm x 135mm (W x D x H)
|Dimensions – Front plate:||
480mm x 133mm (W x H)
43.0kg (unboxed, no accessories)
RS485 Communication Included
5 year product warranty
Product Data Sheet
Office: (044) 692 0229
9 Via Appie Street, Voorbaai, Mossel Bay
Product Enquiry Form
Omega Watt Approved Support
We are the approved installer and technical support agent for the following products along the Garden Route.
Please get in touch and let us know on which product that you require further support.